LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR AMAZING APPS CULINARY CHALLENGE ENTRY POSTS AS A COMMENT ON THIS PAGE
Eat Write Retreat Culinary Challenge Guidelines:
Four delicious and versatile ingredients will be highlighted in the Amazing Apps Culinary Challenge: California Figs, California Ripe Olives, US Potatoes and California Raisins.
Each participating blogger has been randomly assigned one of these ingredients to feature in an Amazing Appetizer recipe blog post.
Here are the Culinary Challenge guidelines:
- To participate, create and post an original appetizer recipe featuring your designated ingredient
- In your blog post, include at least one piece of new information that you learned about your ingredient from materials included in the box
- All blog posts must be published by May 15, 2013 to be eligible
- You must submit your post on this page (http://eatwriteretreat.com/amazing-apps-culinary-challenge-recipe-link)
- One winner will be selected in each of the four ingredient categories
- Winners will be selected by the ingredient sponsors based on the following criteria
- 25% originality
- 25% uses ingredient in a creative way
- 25% photography quality
- 25% follows “Amazing Appetizers” theme
The Amazing App Culinary Challenge will culminate at the Eat Write Retreat Gala Awards Ceremony on Saturday evening, June 1 at R2L, one of Philadelphia’s premier dining destinations. All attendees will be treated to spectacular views of the Philly skyline while enjoying delectable bites highlighting the four delicious ingredients
The winner in each ingredient category will be announced during the Gala Awards Ceremony. The grand prize in each ingredient category is an Apple iPad and a $25 gift card to pick some amazing apps to use on your new iPad, an OXO Cookbook Holder to keep your screen shiny and new while cooking, and $500 of your choice of OXO tools…and of course, year-long bragging rights.
Questions? Feel free to contact us, and in the meantime, get cooking!
Eat Write Retreat