Eat Write Retreat
June 26-28, 2015
We are thrilled to announce that we are headed to Chicago for 2015 Eat Write Retreat! The Windy City will play host to our renown conference where attendees, sponsors and speakers alike spend the weekend creating meaningful relationships, learning new skills and enjoying great eats.
For 2015, we will have 50 blogger tickets available, so make your plans early! Additional details will be released in the coming months, so be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for updates. Plus you can enter to win a free ticket to the conference. Read below for more information.
We want you to join us in Chicago!
We have partnered with our 2014 sponsors to create a fun giveaway, and the Grand Prize is a ticket to 2015 Eat Write Retreat (valued at over $700). Eight runner-up winners will receive one of our notorious 2014 swag bags, which include a Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 13-in. Deep Skillet and Cutco Spatula Spreader (swag bag valued at $200).
How It Works
To enter, select one of our 2014 sponsors listed below to include in an original blog post, using “What We’d Like to See” as a guide. One swag bag will be given away randomly for each sponsor. Eight sponsors = eight swag bag prizes! All eligible entries, across all sponsors, will be entered to win the Grand Prize of a free ticket to 2015 Eat Write Retreat in Chicago. You may enter as many times as you like, following the guidelines below.
Sponsors to Feature
Below is our list of sponsors followed by What We’d Love to See in your posts featuring those sponsors.
California Avocado Commission
- recipe that specifically mentions and uses California Avocados
- mention of and link to Calphalon’s #CouplesCooking photo sweepstakes: http://woobox.com/6nvcoq
- mention of and link to: facebook.com/cutcocutlery
- mention of and link to the Jarlsberg® cheese Summer Grilling Promotion: https://www.facebook.com/JarlsbergUSA/app_107727025983833
The Mushroom Channel
- (if published on or before August 15, 2014) mention of and link to The Mushroom Channel’s Swap It or Top It Sweepstakes: https://www.facebook.com/MushroomChannel/app_317316365084556
- (if published after August 15, 2014) mention of and link to: http://www.mushroominfo.com
- one photo in your post showing an OXO product or tool, preferably used in creating a recipe or while cooking
Safest Choice Eggs
- mention of and link to store locator and Facebook page: http://www.safeeggs.com/store-locator and https://www.facebook.com/SafeEggs
- mention of and link to website and Facebook page: Watermelon.org and https://www.facebook.com/watermelon.org
Void where prohibited, no purchase necessary. Open to US citizens age 18 and older. Shipping to Continental US (excluding Alaska).
Eat Write Retreat is giving away one (1) Grand Prize and eight (8) runner-up prizes to eligible entrants who complete and publish a blog post containing various sponsor references (as listed above). Grand Prize is a free conference registration to the 2015 Eat Write Retreat conference in Chicago, Illinois (valued at over $700). Grand prize includes entrance to the conference only, no transportation or lodging is provided. Runner up prize is a 2014 Eat Write Retreat swag bag (valued at $200). No cash value will be awarded in exchange for prizes.
Eligible entries must meet the following criteria:
- original blog post featuring at least one of the 2014 Eat Write Retreat sponsors as outlined above
- original blog post published by August 31, 2014, at 11:59:59 PM.
- notify Eat Write Retreat of entry by filling out this form, which requires entrant to indicate one sponsor that has been highlighted in the entry post.
- Provide a shipping address that is within the Continental US, excluding Alaska
- Attendees of 2014 Eat Write Retreat may use already published “wrap-up” posts as entries, as long as all other requirements are met.
Each blog post counts as one entry, regardless of number of sponsors referenced.
Choose Pay Pal’s Bill Me Later and you’ll have 6 months to pay! For a full description of our workshops, sessions, panels and events, visit our Panels page.