Tuscan Fields, provider of organic, Italian farro, is offering a scholarship to this spring’s Eat Write Retreat conference in Philadelphia. To sweeten the deal, they will ship delicious samples of their wholesome product to US-based bloggers interested in creating a farro recipe for a chance to win (limited to the first 50 to sign up; details below).
If farro is new to you, you’ll love discovering this ancient grain. It has a mellow, nutty taste, a pleasing “al dente” texture when cooked, and offers loads of nutrients in each bite. Plus, it’s versatile enough to elevate side dishes, salads, soups and main courses to culinary excellence!
To enter to win this scholarship, you will need to:
- Register below to receive your free sample of Tuscan Fields (limited to the first 50 bloggers to sign up by March 17, 2013).
- Create an original post featuring Tuscan Fields farro, including an original recipe and photo as well as links to Tuscan Fields (http://www.tuscanfieldsfarro.com/) and Eat Write Retreat (http://eatwriteretreat.com).
- Mandatory: Leave a link to your Tuscan Fields recipe post in the comments on this page by 11:59 PM ET, April 7, 2013.
- Optional: Follow Tuscan Fields on Twitter and leave a comment here letting us know for an extra chance to win.
- Optional: Like Tuscan Fields on Facebook and leave a comment here letting us know for an extra chance to win.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with! Best of luck!
Rules and Guidelines
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 21 or older to enter. Open to US residents only. Entry deadline is 11:59 PM ET April 7, 2013. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Winner will be announced on April 8, 2013. Winner will have 24 hours to claim prize, at which time a new winner will be chosen. Odds of winning approximately 1 in 50.
Total retail value of prize not to exceed $749 and includes a Double Occupancy Registration to the 2013 Eat Write Retreat conference, as listed here. No cash value will be awarded. Travel and additional expenses are the responsibility of the winner.